Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Know Me Better #4


"Know Me Better" is a meme hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. She will pose 5 questions off her author interview list each week to answer and invited other bloggers to do the same (link yourself or find participants HERE).

Here is this week's questions and my answers:

If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose?
My paternal grandfather.  He died when I was about 1yo.  Sure would like to have gotten to know him.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
No contest.  Chocolate of course!

What do you do in your free time?
Read or blogging. :)

What movie are you looking forward to this year?
I still haven't seen The Help ... waiting for it to go Redbox.  I don't go out much.  :(
**Oh, waiting on Breaking Dawn of course! :D

Spontaneity or Planning Ahead?
Spontaneous but I want to be a planner. 

If you participate in the fun, don't forget to leave me a comment so that I can visit you and get to know you better as well. :)

3 comments:

  1. I should have The Help read for book group which is less than a week away but I haven't even started it yet... so even though I'm a "planner" I'm a bigger procrastinator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a few things in common with this week's know me better! Nice blog, new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This seems like a fun meme so I joined. Oh, I am curious about The Help movie adaptation too. Have you read the book?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates