Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 11, 2011

"My 11 Lists" Hop


Just for fun I thought I'd host a hop to commemorate this special date.  So, let's make some lists of 11's. 

To participate, post answers to the topics below, link yourself on the Linky Tool (direct link to your post, not your blog), include the above "My 11 Lists" image in your post, and then start hopping! 

Feel free to spread the word!  Thanks. :)

Here's my 11's ...

11 things I'm grateful for:
  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Books
  4. Internet
  5. Chocolate
  6. Disposable diapers
  7. Body that still functions
  8. Education
  9. A warm home
  10. Temples
  11. Smiles
11 books I love:
  1. Standing for Something by Gordon B. Hinckley
  2. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
  3. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
  4. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  5. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  6. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
  7. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
  8. For One More Day by Mitch Albom
  9. Dash & Lily's Books of Dares by David Levithan
  10. The Locket by Richard Paul Evans
  11. The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society by Annie Barrows
11 things I've accomplished so far:
  1. Got married to the best man on earth
  2. Gave birth to 3 kids
  3. Dream job
  4. Hold a current temple recommend
  5. Visited Hawaii 3 times
  6. I have a tried and tested yummy recipe for New York cheesecake
  7. A decent book blog
  8. Finally a bookworm
  9. Participated in a 5K run
  10. Read the entire Holy Bible
  11. Own a house
11 things I still want to accomplish:
  1. Meet J.K. Rowling
  2. Read a book that has >1,000 pages (other than the Bible)
  3. Visit relatives in the Philippines
  4. Make a dent on my TBR list
  5. See my kids get married and have kids of their own
  6. Meet a book blogger friend in person
  7. Go to a book signing
  8. Clean out my garage
  9. Travel around the world
  10. Finish the Harry Potter series
  11. Meet Mark Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates