Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Know Me Better #8

"Know Me Better" is a meme hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. She will answer 5 questions off her author interview list each week and invited other bloggers to do the same in an effort to get to know a little bit more about each other. Go HERE to join the fun.

Here's this week's questions and my answers:

If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
Off the top of my head, "Sweetly Confused"

If you could have a signed copy of any novel what would it be and why?
I can't think of a novel (that I have to have, any signed by an author would be great!), but a signed copy of Gordon B. Hinckley's non-fiction book, "Standing for Something" would definitely be a treasure.  It's a book dear to my heart.

Horror or Romance?
Definitely romance because horror=I'm a big chicken!

If you could choose only one time period and place to live, when and where would you live and why?
I like where I am now but just for a moment perhaps the '50s in the U.S.  Seems to be fun and innocently hip when portrayed in TV/film.

Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts or one big expensive one?
Depends.  Example: 1) One time someone did a 12 days of Christmas.. I vacationed in Canada with relatives during the holidays so he wrapped up 12 little gifts for me to open, 1 gift each day 'til Christmas. 2) My husband bought me a car for Valentine's Day.  ~Both pretty awesome. :)

Now it's your turn.  I want to know some things about you.  Feel free to answer one or more on the comment or post your answers and link up!  ~Sure looking forward to getting to know you more too!

7 comments:

  1. Any book signed by Gordon B Hinkley would be wonderful to have!
    I totally forgot the year my husband did the 12 days of Christmas for me. It was our first year together and he got me a book each day. And then on Christmas a stack of 12 more books! 24 books that year, and I still have them all! It helped he worked at a book store and got a discount, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, if that question didn't say novel then I would have had a different answer too. Gordon B. Hinkley would be awesome but I was thinking of the Book of Mormon or something. That would be a lot of awesome people to sign. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my answers! I get scared to but I like it! lol So I do enjoy some horror but a romance is always enjoyable. The 50s would be cool for a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers! :)
    Here’s my Know Me Better post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your book title. and I agree with you on the horror thing, i'm a chicken too.
    Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That 12 days of Christmas thing sounds sweet (as in a sweet gesture...not like dude where's my car sweet).

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Adelina --24 books, super awesome!!
    *Linda --all the prophets from BofM would be the bomb!!
    *Jennifer --yes, 50s just for a minute! ;)
    diary.. --thanks!
    *barmbex --yay, we can start a chicken's club! ;)
    Rasberry.. --sweet indeed!

    Thanks for stoppin' by everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates