Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mail Giddy

Look what I won from Becky @ Stories & Sweeties.  Yeay, my first winning of the year!!  Much thanks Becky ..and author Megan Crewe/ Big Honcho Media!


I can't believe how much stuff can fit into this 3.5in x 2in x 2in pouch (16 items!).  And I didn't dig far enough! I missed pulling out the tampon and nail file that's not pictured here!

Go to the author's website HERE to find out more about the book and HERE for info and to purchase a Miniemergency Kit of your own.  Wow, they've got kits for all sorts of stages of life!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, Jimky. Sorry I'm a bit late in getting back to you, but we had some windows replaced in the house, and, well, it's done (mess cleaned up, too.) Yay! My eyes popped when I read you couldn't download Remy. Of course the book is yours forever. I'm going to call Amazon Monday and see what they say. (Can you see the fire in my eyes?) I'm sorry this happened but will get back to you soonest. (BTW, I'm so fed up with Amazon, I'm seriously thinking of switching to Nook when my WIP's done.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome prize pack!!! I really want to read that book and all the goodies look great!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I was just poping back over to reply to your question. Yes, For Review books come from either Netgalley, the author, or publisher for review. Just a way to feature the books I didn't technically buy or win but did receive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I ordered this one and can't wait to find time to read.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates