Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Book Loot Giddy

Yikes, I may have to find a" Free Kindle Books Addict" group!  I went crazy again and got download-click happy.  Oh, someone help me!!!! :)

Anyway, here's my latest giddiness loot. 

Purchased for free, Kindle ebooks:
A Bid for Love



The Captain of Her Heart (The Buchanan Saga, #1)



Entangled (Spellbound #1)



Fateful (Fateful, #1)



Love Unlisted: A Novel



Psychic: a story about a story



Secrets



For Review:
Traitor (Creepy Hollow, #3)



Borrowed from the library:
92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove, #9)



Perla



How about you?  How book loot giddy are you?

2 comments:

  1. Jinky, I hate to break the news but there is really no help for our addiction because there are so many fantastic books to be had for our Kindle. I have owned my kindle for over a year and I have downloaded over 1300 books so many great books and so little time :), the addiction got worse when I purchased the Kindle Fire because it allows me to look at all of the pretty covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bren, that's truly a lot of books!! You'd probably be the president of our addiction group! I'm glad I don't have wifi at home or I'd really go crazy cuz you're right, so many pretty tempting covers! --Glad to know Kindle can hold so many books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates