Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Book Loot Giddy


I miss the library. Ever since I discovered DigitalBookToday.com for list of Kindle ebook freebies, I've gone extra crazy with ebooks.  It's so addicting!  I've got tons now and more than enough to keep me busy for at least a year but I keep checking everyday.  Does anyone know of a 12-step program for ebook freebie addicts? LOL.  Even authors send me ebooks to review instead of printed.  Oh the woes of modern technology!  Anyway, here's my loot for the week.  ~How about you?  Get anything special?  I got to cross off one more on my wishlist.  The Knife of Never Letting Go went on sale for $1.99 on Amazon one day and I grabbed it!  Imagine that, I purchased an ebook for more than 99 cents.  Hehehe...



Freebies (may not be free now):








Purchased:



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates