Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday 56: Mind Games by Kiersten White


Hosted by Freda's Voice.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% on your eReader.
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link your post.

" "What did you see?"  James's voice is terse.  Crap, I should have been in my room.  He wouldn't have known I saw anything.  I don't tell them about the majority of what I see.  That's the glory of your power being in your head and your head alone.  They can't get it there. " pg56



3 comments:

  1. Ooh! This sound intriguing. I seen this book around a lot and have been thinking of adding it to the dreaded TBR. Perhaps I should relent. Pity books cost money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome 56, very intriguing!
    I added you to the Linky. If you don't add it, people cannot visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. --Yes Gwynn, the ever growing TBR! --This one I borrowed from the library! Thank goodness for libraries or I'd have to work ..hehehe.

    --Thanks Freda ..I forgot to go link, sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates