Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Yay, I Can Reply Now!


I just found out that my REPLY button on the comment section works for me now!  I've been having problems with it since August of last year when I enabled the comment/reply thread.  For some reason the reply button wouldn't go anywhere.  Anyway, I'm jazzed that it's functioning correctly now.  I don't know what sparked it to operate.  The only thing I can think of that I changed in my settings was clicking on "Registered Users" when asked who can comment (because I had been getting tons of spam comments and a blogger suggested to do that ..worked by-the-way).  I did that at least a couple months ago.  If that was it, shoot I could have replied way back then! 

Oh, the joys of Blogger!!  Now the upcoming of end of Google Reader is another to hurdle.  Any suggestions there?

4 comments:

  1. I've been working with Feedly. It isn't perfect, but I think it's going to be OK for me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll have to look into this and Bloglovin. Glad to hear this one's working for you.

      Delete
  2. I just started using Bloglovin. It seems really easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about this most ..I'll have to check it out. Thanks. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates