Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Still Kicking and Jiu Jitsu


I'm still alive and kicking but just not here.  No bad news.  Life is just keeping me very busy and leaving me no room for blogging and barely room for reading.  Anyway, I'll be back next week because I have reviews due.

In the meantime, speaking of kicking.  I'm going to do a shameless plug for my brothers' company, "X-Guard Brand".  Specializing in jiu jitsu fight wear.  Please check out their line of products that are "Mat Tested. Cage Proven".  Kids wear available too.  Oh, shipping is free for USA destinations. :)


Here are few items available on Amazon (many more items available on X-Guard Brand website):









2 comments:

  1. I don't think January is the boring month it's supposed to be as so much happens, with February a month to recuperate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2014 has really started out swinging in my area,life seems to be going 100 miles an hour. So good to hear from you and look forward to reading your review in a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates